5 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free PB-Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
A quick and easy recipe for thick, no bake peanut butter cookie meet oatmeal cookie with a coconut twist. They are vegan, gluten free, have no refined sugar added and have 4g of protein per cookie!
- ready in just minutes
- delicious and chewy
- satisfyingly thick
- made with just 5 ingredients
- satisfyingly nutty and sweet, like honey-roasted peanuts
- made with deliciously healthy ingredients
- perfect for on-the-go snacking
And did I mention they’re made with just 5 ingredients? Check out the recipe below, plus I’ve given you a bonus too- my PB-Hemp Brownie recipe that is packed with protein and high in fiber. And no, these are not “that kind” of brownies. Hemp is one of the most bio-available protein sources on the market today!
PB-Coconut Oatmeal No Bake Cookies (Servings: 21)
1 cup PEANUT BUTTER
1/3 cup MAPLE SYRUP
1 cup OATMEAL
1 cup UNSWEETENED COCONUT
1 tsp CINNAMON
½ tsp SEA SALT (IF YOUR PB IS NOT SALTED)
- ON THE STOVE OR IN THE MICROWAVE (DO IT IN 20-30 SEC SESSIONS IN MICROWAVE, STIR) MELT THE PB AND SYRUP TOGETHER.
- ADD THE OATS AND COCONUT. MIX TO COMBINE.
- LINE A BAKING SHEET WITH PARCHMENT PAPER. DROP THE DOUGH IN 21 EQUAL SIZED BALLS (ABOUT 1 TB PER COOKIE).
- USING A FORK, SMOOSH DOWN EACH BALL INTO A COOKIE SHAPE.
- POP THE SHEET INTO THE FREEZER FOR 20 MINS. REMOVE FROM FREEZER AND STORE IN AN AIR-TIGHT CONTAINER FOR UP TO TWO WEEKS IN THE FRIDGE.
Nutrition per cookie: 4g protein, 11G carbs, 9G fat, 2g fiber
PB-Hemp Brownies (Servings: 12)
1 15-oz BLACK BEANS (DRAINED AND RINSED IF USING CANNED)
2/3 cup PEANUT BUTTER
1/4 cup MAPLE SYRUP
2 Tbsp FLAXSEED
5 Tbsp WATER
1/4 cup CACAO POWDER
3 Tbsp HEMP SEEDS
1/2 tsp SEA SALT
1 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT
1/2 tsp CINNAMON
1 tsp BAKING POWDER
1/4 cup PUMPKIN PUREE
- ADD THE GROUND FLAXSEED AND WATER IN A SMALL BOWL, MIX. SET ASIDE FOR 5 MINUTES.
- PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 350 DEGREES AND LINE AN 8X8 PAN WITH PARCHMENT PAPER.
- PUREE THE BEANS IN A FOOD PROCESSOR AND THEN ADD THE REMAINING INGREDIENTS AND BLEND UNTIL SMOOTH.
- POUR EVENLY INTO PAN AND BAKE FOR 23-28 MINUTES, OR UNTIL THEY PUFF UP A BIT AND THE CENTER IS JUST SLIGHTLY SET.
- CUT INTO 12 BROWNIES AND STORE IN THE FRIDGE IN AN AIR-TIGHT CONTAINER FOR UP TO 2 WEEKS.
Nutrition per brownie: 8g protein, 18G carbs, 9g fat, 6g fiber
I use these products:
Love this recipe and want new recipes every week? Check out my Real Food Meal Prep Program!
Eat Real Food. Be Healthy. Feel Amazing!