What do you truly want for your life?
As busy and ambitious women, it’s hard to hear our deepest desires.
But here are five tell-tale signs they are not being fulfilled:
1. You wake up every morning with the guilty weight of unfinished to-dos…
2. You hustle every day, splitting your focus and energy, but make no meaningful progress towards your dreams…
3. You smother your true feelings and needs to create space for everyone else’s problems…
4. You feel like you babysit others and white-knuckle too many responsibilities, limiting your leadership and success…
5. You can’t rest without thinking you should do more, be more, to achieve what others seem to have…
If we could just do enough, we could get what we truly desire—right?
The truth is…No one can do it all–by doing it ALL.
Doing it all, controlling it all & not looking inwards gets in the way of fulfillment because they get in the way of YOU.
The good news is…
You can fulfill all your desires when you live a life by design. A life authentically and wholly aligned naturally overflows with Freedom, Leadership, Opportunity, and Wealth.
• Not endlessly chasing your goals, but effortlessly passing them by.
• Not paralyzed with endless to-dos, but energetically taking inspired action that leads you, your team, and your family further than before.
• Not stuck on the sidelines of others’ lives, but deeply connecting with people who support and encourage your wildest dreams.
• Not numb to your feelings but obsessed with your beautiful and abundant life.
Your biggest dreams are not too big to live!
When you embody your desires and lead with authenticity, your world is transformed
from the inside out. But to reach higher, you must first look deeper….
That’s what we’ll do together in Flow Academy. Then, you will have all of the tools, resources, practices and connections you need to make a massive impact with your own teams and clients!
I personally invite you to join us as a VIP member today! Click HERE to learn more.
As always, hit reply with any questions!
Written by Carmen Ohling
More From This Category
What attracts you to someone? Looks? Accomplishments? Physical possessions? Look, we are all human and because of that we all judge even when we don't want to judge. Consider this: what if we no longer were attracted to others because of their outward appearance or...