Have you fallen off track with your New Year’s Resolutions?
If so, believe me, you’re not alone- I’ve been there and so will about 80 of people by mid-February. That does not mean that you can’t reach your goals, you can start again. Each day brings the possibility to start over!
Here are some tips:
- Look at your goals.
- Did you want to really make this change?
- Was your goal specific or vague?
- Write specific, short term goals instead of one HUGE goal (try 90 day goals instead.)
- Use this experience as a learning lesson.
- This is not a failure, but an opportunity to review and change.
- Negative thoughts bring more of the same- get back into the positive.
- Now that it’s not about being perfect, but getting a little better each day.
- Keep it simple.
- Did you try to change multiple things at one time?
- Are you goals too complex and difficult to follow?
- If you’re eliminating something, add something positive in its place.
- Write it down!
- Written goals are over 50% more likely to be achieved.
- Post it where you can see it.
- Share it with others to build your support system (and inspire others!)
Get your FREE Goal Setting Guide and get back on track today!!