How do you know if you need more capacity (AKA space) in your life?
1. You wake up every morning and you have so much to do but you don’t even know where to start.
2. You feel paralyzed by your to do list.
3. You’re always working but not really making any progress.
4. You feel guilty for resting or taking a break.
5. When you do take a break, you think about the work you should be working on.
6. You can’t focus.
7. You’re always beating yourself up about doing more.
Can you relate any of these?
If you can, I am inviting you to a private podcast experience (this is invitation only) where I am going to teach you the step (yes, it’s like the roadmap) to Live and Lead with Clarity, Confidence and Impact!
Text the word “clarity” to 503-386-2981 to get on the invitation list. The podcast experience is going down the last two weeks of October and will include an opportunity for you to get free coaching too!!!
I am so excited to connect with you and see you soon!
Written by Carmen Ohling
More From This Category
My circumstance does not dictate my success, happiness, or my worth.
Here's what I wish I had learned years ago: My circumstance does not dictate my success, happiness, or my worth. I remember a time when I would allow my external circumstances to steal my peace, to make me feel less than others, to second guess myself, and to leave me...