Easy, Quick, Shareable Super Bowl Recipes
Raw, Vegan, Double Chocolate Bites (Servings: 16)
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ cup unsweetened dark chocolate powder
2 TB coconut nectar
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips (I use Libby’s Brand)
- Put the pecans into the food processor or high speed blender and blend .
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips and blend.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the dough into the pan evenly.
- Pop into the freezer for 1 hour and cut into 16 equal-sized bites.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Macros: 2.5g protein, 26g carbs, 9g fat
Nitrate-free bacon Wrapped Jalapenos (Servings: 8)
8 TB fat free cream cheese
8 slices nitrate-free bacon (I recommend Applegate Turkey Bacon or alfresco Chicken Bacon)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the jalapenos in half and scrap out the seeds and membranes.
- Fill ½ the jalapeno with 1 TB fat free cream cheese, the top with the other half.
- Wrap in 1 slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 mins, then broil on high for 2-5 minutes until crispy.
Macros: 9g protein, 5g carbs, 1g fat
Enjoy the game and each other!!!