Healthy Banana-Cacao-PB Muffins
These little pieces of dark chocolate heaven are moist and delicious! You would never guess that they’re dairy free, gluten free, oil free and refined sugar free! In addition, all you need is a blender or food processor and a few ingredients and you’re on your way….
Click Here for the Recipe.
My favorite ingredients to use:
Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free Oats
Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
Want more recipes like this? Subscribe to my blog and I will send you my favorite quick and easy lunch recipes today!
Eat Real Food. Be Healthy. Feel Amazing!
When it comes to the holidays sugary foods are all around! Why not make a healthier version of one of your favorites- FUDGE! I am excited for you to try this 3 Ingredients “Healthier” Holiday Dessert Recipe!
This recipe is “Dad” approved and only requires 3 ingredients and minimal time. So what have you got to lose? Make it in advance and store it in the freezer until your ready to share it’s deliciousness!
1/2 cup Cashew Butter (Almond Butter work too)
1 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
dash Sea Salt (if your cashew butter is not salted)
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In cycles in the microwave (stir between) melt the cashew butter and chocolate.
3. Remove from microwave when creamy and combine, then add the peppermint.
4. Pour into the loaf pan and smooth out evenly.
5. Pop into the freezer for 1 hour.
6. Slice into 16 equally sized squares.
Would you like more recipes like this? Check out my blog